Ordinary to extraordinary is a collection of freelance photography and a veritable cornucopia of random musings, made by Larry Wyatt.

25 March 2007

Welcome to Ordinary to Extraordinary Photography Blog. My nickname is Beaux and I'm from Houston, Texas.

Last October, I became serious about photography and bought a Canon Rebel XT with a kit lens. In the last few months, I have acquired a bunch of new glass and accessories including wide angle, IS telephoto and macro lenses. I also am learning to use extension tubes and a teleconverter.

I am having the time of my life making photographs and learning and developing new techniques.

So, on this blog I'll post musings about photography, getting involved in photography as an amateur, photography techniques, tips and tricks and various and sundry other topics that strike my fancy.

Here is an image I made last week while doing some macro flower photography. I like using my macro lens wide open(f2.8) as I like the differential focus provided by this aperature. This photograph was made under cloudy skies on a B-M tripod.




Enjoy and keep on clicking, because if you aren't clicking, you're just holding an expensive black box that makes lots of noises.


Please don't pirate my images. I've worked hard to make them. Please enjoy them, but don't steal them.
Copyright 2007 Lawrence H. Wyatt

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh my gosh, Beaux,
I had no idea you had so much talent in photography, Those photos are amazing,

Michele

Anonymous said...

I'm still not sure if I'm supposed to enjoy them or steal them.

Anonymous said...

The last picture of this entry is my favorite. The center of this flower, whatever it is, is so inviting and mesmorizing that it beckons you to fall right in. Beautiful work.