Ordinary to extraordinary is a collection of freelance photography and a veritable cornucopia of random musings, made by Larry Wyatt.

25 March 2007

Animals

I love animals; animals of all kinds, including most of the homo sapien species.

Animals can be a bit of a challenge to photograph however. They move just when you have that perfect pose and ruin your shot. But alas, we tread on until we at least can capture a reasonable photograph.

Below are some photographs of animals of varying kinds, from tigers to horses and a little bit in between. They are what are called animal portraits. Essentially they are almost posed shots of animals. Some photographers prefer to make action shots. These are more difficult to make and I'll post some of my feeble attempts in a separate blog.

For now, I hope you enjoy looking at them as much as I enjoyed making them.
Be sure to hug an animal today. It will make your day, of this I'm sure. Unless, of course, you hug a puff adder.











Remember to keep clicking that shutter, because if you aren't clicking, you're just holding an expensive black box that makes lots of noises.

Please don't pirate my images. I've worked hard to make them. Please enjoy them, but don't steal them.
Copyright 2007 Lawrence H. Wyatt

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I didn't know squirrels lived in Texas. Although with the great number of nuts who live in Texas, I guess it makes sense to have squirrels.
Otherwise, excellent photography.

RM said...

Nice pics doc. You know I ain't got the best eye but one or two may be off focus. Could be remnents of the pepper from when I was cookin though. Not only do I not have the best eye. You know I ain't the best either when it comes to them there words you say. What would be your definition of a blowhard as you describe yourself? Oh yeah. Little Boo reads this. Happy Easter little man.

Bryan Boudreaux Photography said...

You have some nice shots here. I like the one with the white-faced horsey. The squirrel kinda freaks me out. Keep on shootin'

Bryan