Ordinary to extraordinary is a collection of freelance photography and a veritable cornucopia of random musings, made by Larry Wyatt.

26 December 2007

Canon 40D



As a combined early birthday and Christmas present, I received a Canon 40D camera body. When I started this photography journey, I began with a Canon Rebel XT. I thought that I was interested enough to make the step up to a better camera. Not having the moolah to afford a $5000 professional camera, I opted for the new Canon 40D.

What a camera!! More features that you cna shake a stick at, ergonomically sound and a real real performer. The above photograph of Princess Sable is a no-flash, straight out of the camera capture, save for some mild levels adjustments.

Canon 40D
Canon 50mm f1.8 prime
ISO 1250
f2.8
1/50 sec.


Next week, I'll be touring the state of Texas on a photographic journey with my new camera. Hey....if I can't have a Harley, I'm takin' my new camera! Yeeee-hawww!!!

Click on the image for a larger view.

Copyright 2007 Lawrence H. Wyatt

No comments: